Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I am inspired.

I'm not the kind of girl who gets up and leaves; I always prefer a solid situation, in which I know the boundaries and expectations. That's the main reason why I never noticed the downward spiral the Boss and I were caught in, not until it was too late. And even then it was extremely hard to cut loose and leave. I'm not good at leaving, back in the day I had major difficulties at the end of the summer; saying goodbye to the boy I'd only known for two weeks. Picture me saying goodbye to the man I'd spent 6 years with ...it was horrible. A lot of ugly crying too.

But a few weeks ago I discovered the blog of a very inspiring woman, twenty-something and solo world traveling. I know I've still got a long way to go, but reading her posts really helps me to grow stronger, it motivates to save more money and follow my dreams. Life's fun, after all.

Follow Kate on her adventures: http://www.adventurouskate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment