Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Alive and well.

It's been a while since my last post but I had a good excuse for my absence: my laptop broke down. Can you believe it?! I bought it in February and it already had given up on me. Worthless piece of... At least, that's how I felt when I realized he really wasn't going to cooperate when I wanted him to, but I got him fixed and he's up and running again. It's at least one relationship I managed to save.

So, what have I been up to? It would be too much text to write down (and rather boring for you to read) so I thought it might be fun to update you by using some pictures instead. I bought a new phone (Sony Xperia Miro) in March and got introduced to everything that's been happening this century. Felt like a grandma though, getting used to the new technology but I survived and, like my laptop, am up and running again.




 Festival in Harlem! // Sushi // Somewhere over the rainbow... // Another festival in Harlem  // Moved to the other bedroom, was about time...

The past two weeks have been rather hectic, not just at work but also personally and emotionally. I've tried so hard to be tough, to not show anyone how I really felt but in the end my emotions caught up. Must say I'm feeling better now, sometimes a good cry (minor mental breakdown) is sooo relieving! 

2 comments:

  1. You need happy colours in your new sleeping place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I should... I'm saving the idea of painting a wall in a bright colour for when I've got my own place.

      Delete