Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Things that make me smile.

Every now and then I get overwhelmed by a genuine feeling of happiness. I'd never thought I could ever be this happy: being single and discovering new versions of me. Turns out there are more sides to my personality than I'd ever thought possible. Maybe my funny and humorous side is not too far away... 

Things that made me smile the last couple of days:

- It's already light outside at 06:00! Waking up while the sun is already out is the best start of the day. For real.

- I'm so much happier now the next season has arrived. I can feel it in every tiny part of me. Even my hair is agreeing with me, and that's a first in like ... ever! So happy I bought those hair curlers, they make me feel (and look, to be honest) so much better and cheerful. It's like my appearance finally caught up with my personality.

- Getting to cuddle with my (our) guinea pigs. I've missed them! They're just too cute.


- No more trips to Copenhagen. Don't get me wrong: it was fun and an experience I wouldn't have wanted to miss, but it was exhausting, nerve-wracking and intense. But it's done, which means the worst part is over.

- I'm feeling less stressed out every day. Which is, for me, a huge improvement as I'm commonly known as: 'that chick that constantly stresses out about everything', but I'm totally relaxed nowadays. And no, I'm not smoking pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment