Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

What was I thinking?

I've been looking back again, not in regards to my relationship with The Boss, but to blogs I wrote a couple of years ago (2007). They're bad, and that's a mild description, some would call them terrible or even horrendous. The fact that it's badly written is one thing, but what's even worse: they've been published on the Internet. I'm glad they've been removed as time passed, and hopefully they can't be retrieved by some kind of miracle. I'm actually ashamed of the things I wrote back then, let alone the fact that I thought it would be fun (??) to share these thoughts with others, on the World Wide Web of all places. What was I thinking?! Even now, my teenage mind is still a mystery to me.

However, one of the other things I ran in to were pictures of me and the kids that made me sooo happy back then. Because of them I realised how badly I wanted to become a mom, while I never had that ambition before. Looking at these pictures makes me happy, because they bring back memories, but they make me sad as well because it was such a disturbing, confusing and harsh period of my life. I just hope, when looking back on the things I've posted so far, I'm not making a fool out of myself again. Especially if you consider I find myself hilarious these days. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get sarcasm across in writing? You'd think I'd learned my lesson by now, right?! Let's hope so, but only time can tell. Well, can't go wrong with a cute picture, so here we go:



No comments:

Post a Comment