Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Who am I?

There's so much out there, waiting for me to explore, to experience and to conquer. There are countries to visit, people to meet and things to do. Lots of things to do. I'm turning 25 this summer and still got sooo many things to do. How 'bout writing a book? Solo traveling. Learn another language. Live life, because life's too short to linger around and not move forward. I have to stop looking back and start looking forward, pronto! Envision my nearby future rather than betting on the long-term. You never know what will happen: a year ago I thought (and truly hoped) I'd be having a child with The Boss around this time, and look at me now...

Who am I? Who do I want to be? What can I do? What do I mean to other people? Am I using my time wisely? ... This is just a small portion of the thoughts filling my head at this moment. Yeah, I worry a lot, always have and probably always will, let's just say it keeps my mind occupied. If you could lose weight by brain exercise I would be a twig bitch in no time. Unfortunately I still have to get off my ass and move it in order to lose the final pounds I want to shed (lost 20lbs / 10kg so far). I'm not as worried about my appearance anymore, as I mentioned on Facebook: if you don't like what you see, I suggest you look the other way. So I've got the outside covered; now I've got to go to work on the inside. Upgrade the personality, get my act together and move on. Move forward; it will be steep and uphill, but I bet the view from the top will be extraordinary!



No comments:

Post a Comment