Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Truth behind your lies.

What to do when you know something, which will be hurtful to others, but is not your secret to share? I've been caught in a situation which involves several people close to me, and I've heard things that weren't meant for me to hear. Don't get me wrong: I wasn't eavesdropping! While it's something I often do, especially at the office, this time I wasn't being nosy or anything. I got in a conversation with the wrong guy, who didn't know I was linked to this specific person the way I am. Okay, the situation is too complicated to explain, especially because I don't want to make it too obvious. (While it already is...)

It's not my secret to share, but how I wish I could just warn them. Warn them before either one makes a huge fool out of themselves. Can't ignore the fact that I've been upset over the whole thing, and there's no-one for me to share it with. I told The Boss though, and he's been very helpful. (And happy at the same time, with me being quite an honest person he never had to worry about a similar situation) Some might consider my truthfulness a weakness, but I appreciate it when others come to me and confide personal stories, I like to be trustworthy. I just wish I could be honest about this situation because someone is being treated unfair, without that person even knowing.

Aargh, do you understand my dilemma? Hasn't anyone come up yet with the trick to un-know things you don't want to know? If only there was a way for me to forget. Perhaps I should get really, really drunk tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment