Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A one-way ticket to ...

... Los Angeles, please. If only I could just pack up and leave, I would definitely go to LA.
A ticket will cost me approx. 650 euros (US Airways), in addition to the hotel (200 euro) and renting a car (300 euro). Yeah, I hear you thinking: 'what's going on in that silly head of hers?' To be honest: I have absolutely no idea.

Just the idea of going to LA, visiting Universal Studios, meeting new people and taking a stroll on Venice Beach, is very attractive. I know I'm stuck in the cold, wet and depressing weather conditions of the Netherlands for the next 3 months but a girl can dream, right? I can already imagine myself in shorts and bare feet, enjoying a main dish of sunshine and relaxing on the beach. Perhaps treating myself with the sight of shirtless men (Muscle Beach) on the side...


No comments:

Post a Comment