Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

My life in pictures: July

Thanks to my parents our balcony is ready to impress potential buyers. 
Too bad we never put in the effort ourselves to make it look nice, sit down and enjoy it...

During the daily ride on my bike I pass this flowerfield and it just makes me happy.

This little kid reminded me of how I spent a lot of time with my grandmother when I was growing up. She used to drive me and my sister around town on her bike, but it felt save behind her back, trying to wrap my little arms around her. Perhaps I should give her a call...

I'm in doubt whether or not I will get a cat when I've got my own place. She's such a beauty!

Went shopping in Amsterdam with a friend / colleague. Our mission: shoes. 
At the end the only thing I bought was a pair of skinny jeans. Mission failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment