Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The list. (update)

It's been two months since I've published the list and it's time for an update. Am I heading in the right direction? I often tend to get lost by looking back too much, so I do hope the progress means I'm actually moving forward.

Travel.
1. All-inclusive 8-day vacation (anywhere sunny and > 25°C)
2. Road trip Europe
3. Southeast Asia
4. Australia
5. New Zealand
6. Road trip U.S.A.

Update: Booking has been made to go to Portugal for a week with my friend, The One from Work. We've been discussing it for almost a month when we finally came to the conclusion we just had to get together, get our laptops and confirm the freakin' booking. In the end the decision was made within 10 minutes. Countdown: 13 weeks.

Personal.
1. Overcome my shyness
2. Become brave
3. Be able to manage on my own
4. Enjoy the little things in life
5. Live life to the fullest
6. Be confident with my body and my overall looks
7. Make new friends
8. Meet up with old friends

Update: I think it's safe to say I've made some new friends the past few months. Not the kind of friends I'd share the story of my life with, but they're nice enough to spend time and have fun with. I've also met up with old friends, which was a reality-check because they knew me the way I used to be and I hope they've noticed the difference in my personality etc. I'm not as uptight as I used to be, so I guess I might actually be fun to have around: we'll see if I get invited again.

To do.
1. Find a place to live (a.s.a.p.)
2. Apply for a job as a PA
3. Get a manicure (Update: done)
4. Get a pedicure (Update: done)
5. Live abroad for at least 1 year
6. Make the site a success
7. Learn how to salsa dance (Update: signed up and already had seven or eight lessons)
8. Celebrate carnival in Rio
9. Go to a music concert (Update: tickets for Bruno Mars concert 15th of October are a fact!)
10. Finish (at least) one project (writing a book)


No comments:

Post a Comment