Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Home alone.

For the first time since what feels like forever, I have the house to myself. Yeaaah!

The Boss is on a business trip to Germany for the weekend and I get to spend three days on my own. What's a girl to do when such a magical opportunity comes around? Well, I went salsa dancing last night but that's nothing new or overly exciting. Today I'll be having lunch with an ex-colleague and his girlfriend, which will be fun but not something extraordinary for a single girl, like me. Sunday afternoon will be occupied with a high tea with a couple of girls, so I'll be spending most of my Sunday morning in the kitchen trying to put something eatable together. (if this mission fails I also know how and where I'll spend my Sunday evening... )

So... what's a single girl to do while home alone? I guess, in my case, nothing fancy, sexy or exciting after all. But of course I ain't telling that to The Boss: I've got three days to come up with a better version of the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment