Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Standing ovation

Well, it's commonly known he melts millions of hearts worldwide but as I witnessed him bring 10.000 females to their knees there is no denying: he's got it! He's hot, sensational, incredibly talented and a player. He knows the game, he owns the game and he plays it very, very well. Who I am talking about? You haven't guessed yet? Bruno Mars, of course.

Bruno Mars and his hooligans blew the roof off the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. Though he started twenty minutes late, this was quickly forgiven when they started playing; what a show! Back in March when the tickets were bought, I thought it would be fun to stand in the floor area rather than have seats, as I thought we wouldn't be able to dance. But what I hadn't thought about was my sister, who was joining me to the concert, being twenty centimetres shorter than I am. On top of that Bruno is also rather short which made it even more challenging. So I guess I was watching the show and she was listening to it because she couldn't see a thing. Darn these tall Dutch people...


No comments:

Post a Comment