Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Only fools rush in

Your decisions don't always have to make sense to others. 

Lately I'm being confronted with the opinion of others on some of the decisions I've made. It makes me wonder who is to define whether my decisions are wrong or right and how much I should value the opinion of others anyway. Because who's life am I living in the end? 

It's an internal confrontation I'm dealing with as one side of me wants to please others and keep everybody happy but on the other hand I want to be stronger, fearless and most importantly: alive. What's the point of living if you are doing it the way others want you to? How about growing a pair of balls (not literally, please) and start doing things my way. I will probably struggle and stumble, fall flat on my face, get bruised and embarressed but I feel confident, fierce full and surrounded by good people who will help me get back on my feet. Let's go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment